Thursday, October 14, 2004

CraZcoil Store: Houston, Texas: Testimonial

CraZcoil Store 713.779.4500

Before I discovered Z-CoiL®, I spent $$$$$$ on shoes trying to find something comfortable to work in. I am a licensed Certified Surgical Assistant working in the operating room ten hours a day, and had to change shoes three times within that period.

My legs and back hurt so badly that I saw two nurologists and had various tests to determine the cause of the pain. Finding no definite cause, I was treated with medication for comfort (which I no longer have to take regularly).

Z-CoiL® shoes do not rectify any medical condition but certainly prevents leg and back pain caused by standing and walking for long periods of time.

On a scale of one to ten, I rate Z-CoiL® shoes a 9.5! Thank you Bill Workman for introducing me to Z-CoiL® and thank you Vicky and the other Cra-Z-Coil staff for patiently working with me to provide a good comfortable fit.

Dorothy Crosby
Houston, Texas


(Click Title To Read More)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home